The Alzheimer's ...
Monday, July 27, 2020
The Alzheimer’s Association International Conference® is the largest and most influential international meeting dedicated to advancing dementia science. AAIC® 2020, July 27-31, will be hosted on a state-of-the-art virtual platform — free of cost — and will include:
- More than 50 live sessions and over 100 on-demand sessions covering basic science, biomarkers, clinical manifestations, drug development, public health and dementia care.
- More than 3,000 posters, with the ability to chat one-on-one with the author.
- Exclusive networking opportunities in designated chat rooms with experts in the field.
- Educational workshops and topic-focused symposia.
- An exhibit hall with booths and unique engagement activities.
- Symposia hosted by conference sponsor
Date: July 27 - July 31