Thursday, April 30, 2020
NorQuest College – Upcoming Workshops
NEW FAMILY CAREGIVER WORKSHOPS
Various dates, 9 – 11 a.m.
$35 per workshop
Did you know informal caregivers provide 80 per cent of caregiving required by older adults in the community? Caregiving can be taxing but Norquest College is offering online training to make it easier. In addition to their regular offerings, the college is providing a selection of new workshops this spring. Upcoming workshops include:
- Navigating the Healthcare System: May 14
- Assisting with Personal and Intimate Care: May 20
- Supporting a Person with Dementia: June 3
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care: June 10
- Pain Monitoring and Management: June 17
For more information about these courses, visit www.norquest.ca/family-caregiver.